Hello, my name is Ed Garcia. As a devoted husband of 22 years and a father of two, my family and I moved to the northstate to enjoy the qualities in life that Shasta County has to offer. I believe the quality of life is very important and should always be lived to the fullest. This is why my family and I chose Shasta County. If you enjoy beautiful scenic mountains, rivers and lakes then look no further. Whether you like fishing, boating, swimming, skiing or hiking on a beautiful mountain trail, Shasta County is the place for you. My family and I are very proud to be a part of this beautiful community and invite you and your family to join us. As Coldwell Banker C&C Properties sales associate, I am commited to make your goals a reality and provide you with loyal professional service. I care for you and your family as if it were my own. Please call me today for any of your real estate needs.
- Speciailizing in the inner mountain Shingletown area.
- Active community member including support to and for Black Butte and Foothill Schools
- Building life long friendships with past, present and future clints
- 20 years experience in various constuction fields including iron working, home remodeling etc.
- Committed to providing all clients with an honest and professional experience.
- Supporter to Wings of Angels, Make a Wish Tree foundations and local food drives etc.
- Active member of CAR, NAR and Shasta Association of Realtors
- Enjoy all the out door recreation and activities Shasta County has to offer with my wife and two daughters.
BRE Lic. #01472147